Why You Do What You Do: And How to Change It – BookPurchase Now
Why do you do what you do? There are three fundamental reasons for nearly every decision that you make. Often, too often, we blame the circumstances of our life for the decisions we make, and rather than getting the life we had hoped for, we fall far short. In Why You Do What You Do… You will discover the fundamental reason that motivates all of your actions and how to re-orient that reason to have a fulfilled life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The difference between a bitter and better life
- The thing that 95.5% people want but don’t intentionally set out to achieve
- The three basic reasons why we do what we do
- How this one factor can be misunderstood and destroy your life
- How to overcome hating yourself and find real, lasting meaning